Can you feel it?… Love is in the air! With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, you might be racking your brain trying to come up with the perfect date. Or, maybe you’d like to celebrate this “holiday” with the one and only… you (nothing is better than self-love dedicated day!). Lastly, why not gather your best friends, and/or family to celebrate all of the loved ones in your life! Whether you “buy in” to Valentine’s Day or not, love is always something to be celebrated!
For the Couples
- Grab your skates! Have a pre-dinner skate at the Brockville Memorial Centre from 2pm-3pm or a post-dinner skate at Rotary Park Rink until 10pm on February 14th.
- Enjoy a lovely dinner special at one of your favourite spots:
Click for: Buell St. Bistro Valentines Week Menu
Click for: Brockberry’s Lover Cantina Menu
Plus, don’t forget about the heart shaped pizza Boston Pizza and Pizza Pizza offers on Valentines Day!
- Surprise your special someone with none other than a heart shaped dessert! Richards Coffeehouse will have special cake available (orders yours ahead of time at 613-345-7771), heart shaped blueberry lemon scones will be available at Sweet Life Cafe, and who knows what yummy treats Tait’s Fresh Start will be offering on Feb 14th! Treat yourself!
- Pick up a bath bomb (or two), amoung other lovely pampering items at Heavenly Touch Spa for your very own spa night.
- Treat yourself to your favourite meal whether you order in, cook up a storm, or make a reservation for 1.
- Pick up a great book at the Brockville Public Library, and get lost in the pages, or gain knowledge in an area you’re really curious about.
With Family & Friends
- Take the family to see Peter Pan at the Brockville Arts Centre. The talented Brockville Operatic Society is performing this fun musical at 7:30pm on Feb 14th. Don’t miss “Peter Pan is the perfect show for the child in all of us… who dreamed of soaring high and never growing up”.
- Catch a movie on the big screen, with popcorn and all! At Galaxy Cinemas, two new movies are coming out in Feb 13th, “Happy Death Day 2U” for the horror fans, and “Isn’t It Romantic” fun rom-com for a girls’ outing!
Looking for gift ideas? Check out this great Valentines Day Gift Guide from Downtown Brockville