Plan your getaway to the 1000 Islands. Stay overnight to allow yourself time to explore this beautiful area. Brockville has a variety of accommodations to suit any budget or taste. Comfortable cottage resorts, rugged island campsites, charming bed and breakfasts,and cozy inns, hotels and motels.
Choose your location – downtown, out in the country, or on the St. Lawrence River overlooking the 1000 Islands.
Most accommodations are just minutes from many outstanding attractions and events.
Use our events calendar to help you plan the best time to visit, and explore the cruises, arts, museums, and tours that you can visit while you are here. We are confident that you will find more than enough to create an amazing 1000 Islands getaway in Brockville.
Hotels, Motels, Inns & Cottages:
- Brockberry Suites 613-498-2829
- Brockville 1000 Islands Cottages 613-349-4930
- Chalet Cabins 613-342-6010
- Comfort Inn 613-345-0042
- Daniel Suites 613-349-4991
- Days Inn Brockville 613-342-6613
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites 613-342-1883
- Noble Suites 613-341-1203
- St. Lawrence College Residence 613-345-0452
- Super 8 613-345-1622
- Travelodge 613-345-3900
- Tall Ships Landing Inn (minimum 2 night stay, advance booking required) 613-498-7245
Bed & Breakfasts:
- 1000 Islands B&B 613-349-2475
- Calico Cat B&B 613-342-0363
- Misty Pines Bed & Breakfast 613-342-4325
- Pine Street Inn 613-498-3866
- Sir Isaac Brock B&B 613-865-8924
- Brockville Islands (Island Camping) 613-342-8772 ext. 8266
- St. Lawrence Park Campground 613-345-1341
Use our accommodations Business Directory at the bottom of this page to help you narrow down your search by location or accommodation type.