We are excited to have you share your photos with us! The top 25 entries will receive a Canada 150 T-shirt.
The photo contest runs May 1, 2017 to September 13, 2017.
All valid entries must be received by filling out the following form and agreeing to the contest terms and conditions.
Contest Terms and Conditions:
For your entry to be considered:
- Agree to the following terms and conditions
- Submit the following form completed in full (a separate form must be completed for each entry)
- Upload your photograph with your entry form
You must agree to the following terms and conditions in order for your photos to be eligible for prizes:
- No purchase necessary;
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age;
- All photographs must be original and submitted by the photographer;
- All photographs must be taken during the contest period: May 1-September 11, 2017;
- All photos are subject to approval by Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism and content shown in the photos must be deemed appropriate for all audiences and must not contain nudity, violence, copyrighted material or trademarks, and it cannot include a watermark;
- Photos submitted must have been taken in Downtown Brockville;
- You agree to give Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism and Brockville DBIA permission to use your photo(s) in whole and in part, in future advertising, print and promotional materials including but not limited to: use on their website, social media websites and in print documents;
- You waive the right to inspect and/or approve of the photograph prior to its possible production;
- You affirm to hold the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce, the Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism Office, Brockville DBIA and the City of Brockville harmless from any claims or liability from or related to the use of your submitted photograph(s)
- You agree to the use of this photograph at no charge to Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism, and Brockville DBIA;
- The photo contest is in no way, either whole or in part, sponsored or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- By tagging your photos on social media with #downtownbucketlist you are giving both Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism and Brockville DBIA permission to repost your photo on our social media channels
- Tagging your photo with #downtownbucketlist does not in itself signify an entry into the photo contest – valid entries must be submitted via the online form
Click here to download a printable copy of the checklist that you can take with you on your visit
Share your list!
We would love to see photos of you completing your bucket list. Tag your photos on social media with #downtownbucketlist to share them with us*.
*By tagging your photos with #downtownbucketlist you are giving both Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism and Brockville DBIA permission to repost your photo on our social media channels. Tagging your photo with #downtownbucketlist does not in itself signify an entry into the photo contest – valid entries are those that are submitted via the above entry form.
|Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism||Downtown Brockville (DBIA)|
|instagram: @1000islandstour||instagram: @downtownbrockville|
|facebook: facebook.com/BrockvilleTourism||facebook: facebook.com/downtownbrockville|
|twitter: @1000islandstour||twitter: @dt_brockville|