Today marks the official day of summer 2018, and we can tell it’s going to be a good one! To make sure you’re all set for these next couple months full of bright mornings, hot afternoons, and relaxing evenings, we’ve compiled a list of Brockville & River summer essentials.
Official Brockville Visitor Guide
- Our guide is chocked full of fun things to do in Brockville and area, and an event listing for the whole year so you can start planning now! We also include a restaurant and accommodation listing to help plan your stay. Pick yours up today at our office located at 10 Market St. West, at various attractions and businesses in the area, or give us a call at 613-324-4357 and we can mail you one!
The River Beach Towel
- Perfect for days spent on the river, at the lake, or at your pool – plus they come in a wide variety of fun colours!
- If a baseball cap is your go-to summer hat, we’ve got you covered! Our “Life is the River” caps are a perfect go-to to throw on, on a sunny day.
Floater Key Chain
- Worried about losing your keys in the deep dark depths of the river (or your pool)?! We’ve got these nifty floater key chains at the office…better yet, they’re only 50 cents!
Quality Sweaters and T-Shirts
- Have you been searching for River or Brockville apparel? Look no further! We have a wide variety of t-shirts, and sweaters for all temperatures that come this summer! We also carry a Canada themed line, so stop in to get your tees for Canada Day.
Glasses Galore – Camp Mugs, Wine Glasses, and Shot Glasses
- New this year, we have River themed camp mugs in various colours, Brockville shot glasses, and Lexan wine glasses (aka they will not break when dropped!). Not pictured here, we also carry the Brockville “Chit Chat” mug, full of classic Brockville sites and sayings written all over the mug!
- Everyone needs a BIG bag for a day at the beach, carrying your farmer’s market goodies, etc. We’ve got some fun bags available that are perfect just for these occasions!
- Keeping your drink cold in the summer is a must, so why not slip your beverage into one of these 1000 Islands Koozies!
Stop in and check them out for yourself!